Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome Spring & Hello Cotton

Welcome to the first day of Spring 2012! I absolutely LOVE spring! All the new flowers, the fresh air, and eventually, the S-U-N-S-H-I-N-E! I plan on doing some much needed spring cleaning this coming weekend! Check out these cute new spring items I added to the shop last weekend. A beautiful hot pink / fushia hair flower with rhinestone center. And an adorable shabby chic wipes case with chiffon rosette and eyelet trim.



And what else am I up to? I discovered this great site: www.hellocotton.com. It allows you to find and follow all sorts of blogs / bloggers. You can search by theme. Let me tell you, I think this may just replace pinterest as my current time waster! In the 15 short minutes or so I played around on it this morning when I signed up, I saw some amazing blogs with great recipes, craft ideas, etc. I have a feeling I will be talking about it A LOT more in the very near future.



Also, we are accepting sponsors! Buy up your ad space now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews