Monday, March 26, 2012

Rogue Baby's Closet

When I started Rogue Baby Boutique about a year ago, the dream was to open a brick & mortar store that carried new & used baby clothing, gear, and my handmade items. Being the cautious person I am, I decided to build my e-commerce up prior to trying to cover $800+ per month shop rent, etc. But I didn't come to my senses before accumulating mass amounts of children's clothing, shoes, socks, etc. (A lot of great name brand new with tag items.) I opened an account to sell BabyLegs, Trumpette, Hatley, etc. Right now I'm working on liquidating some of the clothing to free up more room in my "office" and to keep fresh inventory.

Right now, I have listed a less than half of my clothing inventory on our facebook page HERE . Hoping to add fresh items weekly.
Clothing is separated by:
Boys Clothing
Girls Clothing
Girls Shoes & Accessories and
Boys Shoes & Accessories

Want to purchase something? Or want to see if I have something in a specific size (i.e. short sleeve onesies in size 6 months.) Send me a message on Facebook with the items you would like to purchase and your email address. I can send a Paypal invoice. Shipping is actual cost (I try to stuff as much in flat rate priority boxes as possible) or free shipping on purchases $25 and up. Mention this blog post and receive 10% off your first order.

All items are in either New with tag condition or excellent used condition. All items are from smoke/pet free homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews