Sunday, July 8, 2012

Jumping on another band wagon....

Sometimes jumping on a band wagon is a good thing.

I reluctantly joined Twitter a couple months ago, and am still working on getting the hang of that. So for all my Twitter followers, thank you for putting up with me!

The newest craze I recently gave into is Diamond Candles. I'd love if they were paying me to post this, but they aren't. This is my straight up opinion. I'd love if they sent me a couple free ones too, but I digress. =)

I have been fascinated by the idea of Diamond Candles for some time now. When I was little, my mother would buy Treasure Candles. Are those still around? She'd burn them on a paper plate, and as the wax melted, treasures would surface. They.were.awesome!

I am excited that my very first Diamond Candle arrived today!!! I purchased the Hawaiian Coconut scent. Just started burning it and not much scent yet. Was really hoping for a yummy coconut smell! My only big complaint is it's burning so slowly, but guess you can't complain about the long burn time, right?

I got a great deal by buying a voucher on Plum District. $25 for a candle regularly is a bit of a splurge for me, but did you know, each Diamond Candle has a ring inside? Varying in value from $10, $100, $1000, even $5000? That sounds pretty sweet to me!

You can check out Diamond Candles here. There were so many tasty scents to choose from that I had a hard time, but I am very much a sucker for anything coconut.



So far, the candle has been burning about an hour, and I am patiently impatiently waiting for the foil wrapper to be visible so I can pull my ring out!! But while we wait, check out some of the gorgeous rings others have gotten from their Diamond Candles here.

Stay tuned for my "ring reveal."

2 comments:

  1. I have been reluctant to do the whole twitter thing too! Guess I will have to cave in soon and give it a shot. :) I was nominated for a Liebster Award and I want to now nominate you! <3 http://willamettevalleywonderwoman.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-awards-pizza-stations.html
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nomination! That is very sweet of you. I still don't quite get the whole Twitter thing, but I'm working on it. ;)

      Delete

Total Pageviews