Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Past Decade.....

Next week marks the ten year anniversary of my graduation from high school! Sometimes it's hard to believe those days were a decade ago! But then I reflect on all that has happened since then, and it feels like a lifetime!

June 2002 - Graduation! Bittersweet, but ready to let go of the past and start my future!


My Senior Picture!!


November 2002- Moved to Southern Oregon to be closer to my boyfriend, who eventually became my husband.

September 2003 - We got married!




Young and in Love!


September 2005 - We moved back to Idaho.

October 2006 - I started my real "career" in banking.

April 2007 - We moved back to Oregon.

September 2008 - I started back at college, in hope of completing my associates. That lasted 2 terms.

September 2009 - Yup, right around our 6 year anniversary, we found out we were going to be parents!



April 2010 - Our beautiful daughter was born!



September 2011 - We bought our home.

June 2012 - Looking forward to the next 10 years!!!

2 comments:

  1. Time goes by so fast!
    This fall, my boyfriend and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary! Who would have thought 10 years ago that we would have a 1 year old baby girl & would be living in our very own first house! That's crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this is probably the stage in your life, where it changes the most drastically. Moving out on your own, getting married, having kids, buying homes. Here's to the next 10 years! =)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews