Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Sunday Style

Good Morning! I am currently participating in a lazy Sunday morning at home with the fam. At Boo Boo's request, I made cupcakes for breakfast. German chocolate with coconut. The eggs in the batter and coconut have protien, right? Sometimes, it's not the end of the world to have dessert for breakfast... Or at least I'm telling myself that.

Something I like to do, but rarely have time for is creating outfits on Polyvore.com. It's like paper dolls for grown ups! So I've decided to declare Sunday mornings, "My Sunday Style!" I'm not quite brave enough to do the whole "What I Wore" thing, because well, I kind of hate my wardrobe right now, and refuse to buy new clothes until I lose some weight. So for now, this will be my fashion outlet. The outfits I wish I could afford look good in have!

Summer Style




Happy Sunday Morning Everyone!
) - Ricki

2 comments:

  1. I'm stopping in from the blog hop. I'm following. I host a weekly link party on Wednesdays and I'd love for you to link up your latest posts. You can find me at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute outfit! love that ruffled tank. i'm your newest follow!

    www.ashleytrujillo.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews