Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Three Day Weekends & Weddings

Let me start out by saying.... I love three day weekends. I wish I had them every week. I got to spend yesterday with my baby girl and she hopped up on my lap in the afternoon to cuddle and said, "Mama, are we having a sick day?" So stinking cute, since we'd stayed home sick one day awhile back and I'd told her we were having a sick day. Funny how much they retain and remember at just 2 years old. =)


Here she is about to go out and enjoy the sunshine this weekend. It's been stinkin' cold out, but I am definitely digging all the sunshine we've been having! Did you notice, Mama had to make her a headband to match her winter coat? Yeah, I'm that Mom.

The three day weekend also allowed me to finish up a custom wedding order. I adore custom wedding orders almost as much as I adore three day weekends. Almost. I had a lot of fun on this one and hope to see pictures from event! The flowers are all handmade -- so this bride is getting truly one of a kind hair pieces and garter for her big day. I love getting to be a tiny part of such a special event / day.


I think the apple green and peacock color combo turned out beautiful! I'd never worked with peacock feathers much before, but loved the challenge! And yes, I curled the feathers myself (tutorial coming soon!)

We have some exciting new products I got to work on this weekend that will be reaching our Etsy shop this coming week, so keep your eyes peeled.

Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews