Tuesday, January 1, 2013

This year....

This year....


I will snuggle my daughter more.

I will complain less and appreciate the blessings I have.

I will read more and watch less TV.

I will write more letters.

I will go on more date nights with my hubby.

I will focus more on my health.

I will drink more water.

I will not dwell on the past.

I will laugh more.

I will not only start, but finish, more craft projects.

I will get my store website completed.

I will pamper myself every now and again. My eyebrows desperately need waxed. And I haven't had my nails done in years.

I will save more and spend less, determining needs and wants along the way.

I will focus on what matters and forget about what does not.

This year, I will embrace life and love.

I hope you all had a safe and fun New Year's!



6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals, many of which are the same as mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embracing life and love is an all encompassing wonderful goal. Good luck getting all your goals accomplished!

    I hope you're having a great week and a Happy New Year!

    Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

    Come and link up and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. Cute blog, I can't wait to read more!
    -Melanie@ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goal is to relax more. I am stopping by from the Blart Blog Hop. http://dreesthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great resolutions. I want to be more creative, active and positive :)
    http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

    PS stopped by from the blog hop! And, I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect list! So much more heart felt then the generic resolutions! Following you on Linky Friends from the blog hop! If you have a moment to visit my blog that would be wonderful.
    Thanks for the list!
    Katie ~ http://dysfunctionsjunction.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews