Monday, January 14, 2013

Gotta have Quik-Style!

Since becoming a Mom, I can count the number of times I've been able to take an uninterrupted shower on one hand. My morning routine has changed drastically as well. I went from getting myself ready for work, making one breakfast, and one lunch to getting myself ready for work, getting my daughter dressed (a challenge within itself! If you've read many of my other posts you know what I'm saying!), getting my breakfast and her breakfast made, and packing two lunches.

Now, I suppose I could do what my husband suggests and "just get up earlier." But ya know what? I miss my old friend sleep almost as much as I miss having my eyebrows waxed or at least plucked regularly!

I've tried it all. Shower right before bed. Shower early when daughter is still asleep. Shower after daughter wakes up. Nothing seems to work for us. But a remarkable product came into my life about a week ago. I received a Goody Quik-Style brush in my Holiday Vox Box from Influenster.


"The GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ Paddle brush works like a towel and brush in one. The super absorbent (and antimicrobial) microfiber removes 30% of water from wet hair to help speed your drying time!" So seriously ladies, I've got some THICK hair. We are talking 20 minutes minimum to get my hair from wet to damp dry. With my Quikstyle, I can go from wet to dry in under 10 minutes.

Seriously #amazeballs stuff going on here. I will be buying another one of these babies very soon! They run about $12.99 at Walgreens, Target, CVS, and Wal-Mart. Money very well spent! I did receive the free brush from influenster but was not paid to write this post. I'm writing it out of sheer love for the brush!

I'm all about efficiency when it comes to my routine, which makes the Quikstyle my favorite new product I've discovered in 2013 thus far.

I'd love to hear any tips you have for getting out the door quicker on Monday mornings --- besides getting up earlier. #nowayjose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews