Thursday, October 25, 2012

Blog Burnout

It's official. I have a case of "blog burnout."

I'm not sure if it's my recent desire to keep my personal life off the internet. (There is scary stuff going on every day in this wicked world!)

Or maybe it's the fact that life is just so busy, but to say I'm feeling uninspired is an understatement.

I pull up Blogger and tell myself, you need to come up with a post. But why?

Life has a way of taking priority. Sometimes I have a great idea for a good post and that is when I enjoy blogging. I don't like when it feels like a chore. I hate that "I haven't posted something in a week, or I'll be forgotten soon" feeling.

I think I've come to grips, I'm not going to ever be a professional blogger. You will not see new content from me every day. What you will see is yummy recipes, fun tutorials, and some occasional humourous personal posts. Am I a dork that my favorite posts are those that make me laugh when I read them back to myself? Yeah, probably so. #don'tcare #dork4life

For a little while now I've been living full on vegetarian / nearly vegan (I have had yogurt). When I say a little while, I mean the past 9 days. It was rough at first, but I'm getting the hang of it. So you may be seeing some vegetarian recipes coming up! And if you have any you'd like to suggest, I'd love to hear!

P.S. I totally lost 6 lbs in 8 days!! Which has me pretty stoked. =)



1 comment:

  1. Leiths vegetable bible cookbook made me super into vege food. Indian vege food can also be outstanding. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews