Thursday, September 6, 2012

If You Really Knew Me...

Got the idea for this post from Mama Laughlin. Thanks for the content today!

If you really knew me...

...you'd know I'm NOT a cat fan.
...you'd know I can quote a wide spectrum of movies and often do.
...you'd know I have 2 tattoos. 1 of which I whole heartedly regret.
...you'd know I have never read 50 Shades of Grey (or it's sequels)and don't care to.
...you'd know I don't watch much TV but am so excited that the newest season of Parks & Rec is on Netflix now
...you'd know I'm a sucker for a good microbrew.
...you'd know I am so ridiculously excited for Halo 4 to come out. (It's a video game...) Channeling my inner 12 year old...
...you'd know I love the ocean and would live at the coast if I could.
...you'd know I don't fix my hair nearly often enough.
...you'd know I've never had a pedicure.
...you'd know I hate people touching me. I feel comfy in my bubble, thank you.
...you'd know my daughter means the world to me.
...you'd know I recently picked rice out of my cleavage after a lunch at a japanese restaurant. Thanks to my 2 year old, of course.
...you'd know I never did finish college, and probably never will.
...you'd know Johnny Cash is just as likely to be playing in my car as Pantera, Taylor Swift, Jack Johnson, or anything else. No rhyme to my reason.
...you'd know I spend far too much time checking my Etsy Shop stats.
...you'd know I talk far too much about my Etsy shop in real life.
...you'd know I really need to get my eyebrows waxed.

3 comments:

  1. haha we are so alike!

    joanna-dan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go check out my blog, you're in my post! I'm the winner from your giveaway!
    www.thecraftygingerblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these kinds of posts. I need to get my eyebrows waxed too and I am not a fan of cats either. :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews