Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's Ok....

I've come to the realization that....

It's ok to not post on my blog every day.

It's ok if not every post has pictures.

It's ok to not join every link up and blog hop.

It's ok to not participate in every giveway I am asked to.

It's ok to post only when I feel inspired to, and not when I feel obligated to.

It's ok to let my 2 year old have fish crackers and broccoli for dinner when she asks, every once in awhile.

It's ok to not like Twitter. If my Facebook wasn't connected to it, I'd probably only have 1/4 of the "tweets."

It's ok when people "unlike" your Facebook page for your business. It's their loss!

It's ok to ignore rude comments from folks mentioned in prior post.

Yup, it's all ok. Happy Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays

7 comments:

  1. I went to go like your shop on FB! :) And yes girl, these things are totally OK!
    Genuine bloggers are the best.

    xoxo ♥ Shar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! I'd been getting a little down about followers coming and quickly going, but what matters is that those who want to read/follow do so. And that I enjoy what I do! Easier said then done, but working on it. Do you have a FB for me to follow back?

      Delete
  2. All true. and may I add

    It's OK that I won a darling set of hair bows from you earlier this summer and can't remember if I ever posted the photo I took of them on your page to thank you.

    It's OK to say thanks super-late - because my niece loved them, and I loved being able to give her a treat.

    It's OK that I don't make it to your blog to read every post - I enjoy the ones I see.

    It's OK to have another very large cup of coffee right now -just cuz I want to!

    Thanks for reminding me that it's OK to not get everything done that I think I should get done....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Lynne, you are so sweet! You did come back and thank me when the clips arrived. I am so glad your niece liked them! I'd still love to see a picture if you have a chance sometime though!

      Delete
  3. Yes, it is all okay! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews