Friday, August 31, 2012

A re-introduction....

When my little blog was just a bitty baby, all of 4 or 5 months ago, I posted an introduction to me. At the time, I think I had less than 50 or so followers, and since then, that number has tripled, so I thought it'd be fun to do a little re-intro!

So I am pleased to re-introduce you to...... ME!

I am Ricki.


I am 28 (almost 29). I grew up in Northern Idaho, but I call Southern Oregon home nowadays. I am wife to a wonderful husband. We celebrate our 9 year wedding anniversary next week and he is truly my best friend.


I am mama to one amazing little girl. She is almost 2 1/2, and I can honestly say, the past 2 years have been the most joyful and rewarding of my life! She makes me laugh daily, proud beyond words, and feel so blessed to be her mama.


By day, I am employed full time outside of the home as a Mortgage Loan Officer for a community bank. I have been in banking for about 5 years now. I genuinely can say I do enjoy my job, although I do have days I'd love to stay home and snuggle with my baby girl!

24/7, I am owner of The Rogue Baby. My dream was to open a baby & children's store here in Southern Oregon, but reality set in, and I decided in this economy, it was probably not the wisest investment. So Rogue Baby Boutique has evolved into an Etsy shop here and Children's Boutique via Facebook here.

My Etsy shop started with the custom diaper wipes cases I began making last year. I began making custom hair bows, headbands, and other fun accessories shortly thereafter. Over the summer I was overwhelmed with orders for custom hair flowers and shoe clips for weddings, which has been so much fun. I hope to continue to expand the handmade division of The Rogue Baby over the coming months. Coming soon - More photo props and petti romper sets!

The other side to Rogue Baby is baby & toddler clothing. I began opening wholesale accounts with many fun clothing brands like: Hatley, Trumpette, & BabyLegs when the plan was to open a brick & mortar shop. So I still have quite the inventory of new adorable baby items - as well as a huge selection of gently used name brand clothing, shoes, and accessories. The items available for sale can be found on our Facebook page. I have tons of Trumpette sock sets and Baby Legs leg warmers at deep discounts! Feel free to contact me for more info.

So there it is, a quick glimpse at the gal behind Rogue Baby! Glad to have all you new readers here and look forward to getting to know you all too!


1 comment:

  1. I'm originally a rogue baby too ;) Grants Pass is my home town!
    Melissa @ www.WillametteValleyWonderWoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews