Thursday, June 7, 2012

Meet My Bloggie Bestie: Kassi from Truly Lovely!

Hello there lovelies!!!

Truly Lovely Blog

Kassi from Truly Lovely here! I am thrilled to be blog swapping with Ricki today! Don't worry loves... if you're missing Ricki way too much, and come on, why wouldn't you be?! She's over at my place sharing a post today!

Since summer is pretty much in full swing here in Arizona we had our first summer BBQ this last weekend! One of my favorite dishes.... Fruit Kabobs with a two ingredient fruit dip! So easy and SO delicious! I'd love to share it with you today!

summer BBQ ideas

So, like I said the dip.... TWO ingredients. That's it! 1. A tub of Marshmallow Creme 2. 8 oz. cream cheese

Mix them together and chill before serving.

summer BBQ ideas

For the fruit kabobs all you need is kabob skewers and various kinds of fruit. We used strawberries, grapes and blueberries. As long as their super careful with the skewers, the kiddos can even help with this part!

making fruit kabobs And viola! A fun and delicious dish for your next summer BBQ!

summer BBQ ideas

Thanks SO much to Ricki for having me over today! AND for being the Bloggie Bestie at Truly Lovely this week! Hope you'll stop by Truly Lovely sometime for a visit!

Happy summer lovelies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews