Saturday, September 5, 2015

Dear Blog,

I love writing. I miss it. I wish I had more time to dedicate to it. This is my little piece of the blog world. To say what I want. And I neglect it. I felt an apology was in order.

Dear Blog,
I am sorry I have been such a stranger as of late. You know, life happens. Things need done. Like laundry and dishes and what not. It's nothing personal. I used to love coming here to share exciting news or share new things I've found. I've found a few cool things lately. I've changed a bit myself in the past couple years. I like makeup more now. I officially have enough Julep nail polishes to last until my daughter (who starts kindergarten next week) graduates high school. So I switched it up and subscribed to Ipsy. Best $10 spent a month. Anything I don't like I pass on to my Mom -- it's a win win.

Speaking of makeup, I got to try Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation courtesy of Influenster. I honestly am not a big foundation person -- but I love this stuff! It doesn't rub off onto your clothes and it really gives your skin a nice even tone. And can't beat the price (under $10 at most locations).





We've also had a lot of fun doing official "school shopping" this year. My little really likes "space" right now. Here's the adorable backpack she picked out -- I think I need one for myself too!




I hope to stop by here more often and share what's new in our little part of the world and in our shop. I'll leave you with some adorable new model photographs from our shop (all headbands currently listed in our shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews