Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What's New at The Rogue Baby?

I wanted to share the newest additions to my shop!

I am in love with chunky toddler / girl necklaces for photo shoots and dress up. They are so adorable paired with a petti romper or matching dress.

I was busy working away on a custom wedding order (OMG it's gonna be gorgeous! Apple green satin, curled peacock feathers, etc. - Pics to come later - including bridal party hair clips and garter for the bride.)

So anywho, I made a few extra of the apple green satin flowers. These are sooo fun to make and turn out so pretty. I decided, rather than the standard pendant bling for the center piece, I would use a lovely flower for the necklace pendant and added a matching headband to make it a set.


P.S. My big sissy and her kids are on their way to visit us for a week! #superexcited #familytime. So this might possibly be my last post for 2012! Be safe everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews