Thursday, April 6, 2017

Put Yourself Out There

Goals.

Sometimes we set them silently. In the back of our mind. And dream.

And.
that.
is.
where.
they.
stay.

I've decided to put my goals and dreams out there, for the world to know.


Here goes...

My main goal is to SIMPLIFY, which is not a single act. It's not a one time thing. It's a lifestyle. A constant progression.
This goal can be broken into 3 main "sub-goals".

1.) "Retire" from my corporate FT career. Ideally replace it with a 30-35 hour a week gig.
2.) Spend more time enjoying nature, being active, and spending time with my daughter and husband.
3.) Continue to grow spiritually and align my life toward ministry.

Phew! Now that it's out there... I gotta do it, right?

I'd love to hear some of your current goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews